LAPS FOR LEARNING
2019 5K RUN/WALK
Olde Creek’s Biggest Fundraiser!
Saturday, September 21, 2019
7:30 a.m. Arrival Time
8:00 a.m. Start Time
2019 Schoolwide Fundraising Goal: $15,000
Laps for Learning is a fun event that raises money for classroom resources, student experiences, fund technology purchases for our classrooms, and field trips. The 1K route is partially closed, but HIGHLY supervised. The route is lined with parent volunteers to cheer and encourage students. Participants do not need to complete all 5 laps. The course is stroller-friendly event so bring your whole family!
- About Laps for Learning
- Printable Registration Form
- Online Registration
- Donate Online and/or Pay for T-shirts
- Sign-Up to Volunteer
- Donation Flyer for Family and Friends
2. Help Fundraise. Donations are gladly accepted by October 11th to your child’s teacher or donations can be made online. Checks should be made payable to OCES PTA. Please do not bring the money raised to the Laps for Learning event.
3. Sign Up to Volunteer. Volunteers are essential to make this event happen! Please volunteer to help or to bring food/drinks.
Shirt payments count toward the total money raised.
- Raffle prizes for participants who raise more than $100.
- Raffle prizes for participants who raise more than $250.
- The classroom with the highest number of participants and the highest average amount of funds raised will earn an ice cream party.
- If the school reaches its goal of $15,000, students will have a pajama day with a movie in the gym!
Small Business Opportunity
If you, a family member or a friend own a small business and would like to donate $250 or more towards this great cause, please email Kelly Dillon. We will put the company logo on the Laps for Learning t-shirt!
This Year’s Event Sponsors
Brandywine Swim Club
Ourisman Fairfax Toyota
Tooth Town of Vienna
Huntington Learning Center Fairfax
Julie Kennedy – Realtor
Laps for Learning Course: One Lap = 1 Km