- OC Book Fair: Use this link to access the virtual Book Fair. The Book Fair will run Saturday, November 14th and run until Sunday, November 22nd. See details below.
- Family Dinner Night: Thursday, November 19th (place order by Wednesday, November 18th) for Maggiano’s Food Delivery. Instructions and Maggiano’s Menu.
- Donations Needed for Bears Care Community Program: Please see the Sign Up Genius for needed Thanksgiving items for our Olde Creek families. Read more here to see how to donate.
- Spirit Wear On Sale Now: Order your Spirit Wear online today! https://oldecreek.itemorder.com
Book Fair and Library Curbside Pick-Up
The OC Book Fair will begin Saturday, November 14th and run until Sunday, November 22nd. Use this link to access the virtual book fair/bookstore.
- Our Book Fair is in partnership with Bookworm Central and benefits the OC library
- There will also be opportunities to purchase books:
- for your child’s teacher’s classroom library, and the OC Library in the Wish List section of the Book Fair.
- for OC students financially unable to participate in the Book Fair in the Book Drive section of the Book Fair.
- Please email OC Librarian, Patty Smalley, at email@example.com with any questions.
Library Curbside Pick-Up
Library curbside pick-up events run every Monday (except for on student holidays) from 12:00-3:00 and 4:00-6:00. Watch this YouTube video to find out how to put books on hold.
- Students in grades 3-6 can place up to 5 books on hold.
- Students in grades K-2 do not need to place books on hold. Just show and ask for a Mystery Bag. We will check-out 5 books on the spot and bring them right to your car.
- Email Patty Smalley at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a contact-free drop off of books to your home if you can’t make it to drop off.
- You can return OC library books at the Frost Middle School book drop box located in front of the school at the curb.