- Wednesday, April 7th: Join us for our April PTA meeting. The link will be sent out via email.
- Tuesday, April 20th: Family Dinner Night at Noodles and Company in Fairfax City. English flyer, and Spanish flyer.
- Friday, April 30th: BINGO Night. Look out for a flyer and email with more details.
- May 3rd to May 7th: Teacher and Staff Appreciation Week. Let’s show our Olde Creek teachers and staff how much they mean to us!
- Donations Needed for Bears Care Community Program: Please consider donating to OC families in need. Learn more about how you can help.
OC Outdoor Oasis – Donations Needed
At Olde Creek Elementary, we are so excited to welcome back our students! With your help, we’ll enhance our outdoor classroom area and create a dining and socializing space that will help our students safely enjoy their return to school. Donations are tax-deductible and processed by the Foundation for FCPS, a registered 501©3 non-profit, that seeks to ensure FCPS students have a path to success.
Donate today through the FCPS Foundation
Library Curbside Pick-Up
Library curbside pick-up events run every Monday (except for on student holidays) from 12:00-3:00 and 4:00-6:00. Watch this YouTube video to find out how to put books on hold.
- Students in grades 3-6 can place up to 5 books on hold.
- Students in grades K-2 do not need to place books on hold. Just show and ask for a Mystery Bag. We will check-out 5 books on the spot and bring them right to your car.
- Email Patty Smalley at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a contact-free drop off of books to your home if you can’t make it to drop off.
- You can return OC library books at the Frost Middle School book drop box located in front of the school at the curb.