Welcome to Olde Creek Elementary School PTA!
Through your membership and fundraisers, the OCES PTA supports parents, students, teachers, and staff by providing resources, organizing volunteers, sponsoring after school clubs, hosting fun events, and so much more!
Pay Your Dues and Join the PTA
- Square 1 Art: Each Spring, the OCES PTA works with a vendor called Square 1 Art to turn your child’s artwork into a variety of items which make great keepsakes and gifts. A portion of all sales go to the OCES PTA. The deadline to upload your student’s artwork is June 11th.
- Donations Needed for Bears Care Community Program: Please consider donating to OC families in need. Learn more about how you can help.
OC Outdoor Oasis – Donations Needed
At Olde Creek Elementary, we are so excited to welcome back our students! With your help, we’ll enhance our outdoor classroom area and create a dining and socializing space that will help our students safely enjoy their return to school. Donations are tax-deductible and processed by the Foundation for FCPS, a registered 501©3 non-profit, that seeks to ensure FCPS students have a path to success.
Donate today through the FCPS Foundation
Library Curbside Pick-Up
Library curbside pick-up events run every Monday (except for on student holidays) from 12:00-3:00 and 4:00-6:00. Watch this YouTube video to find out how to put books on hold.
- Students in grades 3-6 can place up to 5 books on hold.
- Students in grades K-2 do not need to place books on hold. Just show and ask for a Mystery Bag. We will check-out 5 books on the spot and bring them right to your car.
- Email Patty Smalley at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a contact-free drop off of books to your home if you can’t make it to drop off.
- You can return OC library books at the Frost Middle School book drop box located in front of the school at the curb.