Welcome to Olde Creek Elementary School PTA!
Through your membership and fundraisers, the OCES PTA supports parents, students, teachers, and staff by providing resources, organizing volunteers, sponsoring after school clubs, hosting fun events, and so much more!
Pay Your Dues and Join the PTA
- Family Dinner Night: Thursday, February 25th at Mamma Lucia in Fair City Mall. The Olde Creek PTA will receive 15% of the proceeds.
- Donations Needed for Bears Care Community Program: Please consider donating to OC families in need. Learn more about how you can help.
- Spirit Wear Ready for Pick Up: Please pick up your Spirit Wear orders from the Olde Creek front office.
- Shopping on Amazon? Shop using AmazonSmile, and 0.5% of the price of eligible purchases are donated to the OCES PTA. You can register at: https://smile.amazon.com/ch/54-1219740
Library Curbside Pick-Up
Library curbside pick-up events run every Monday (except for on student holidays) from 12:00-3:00 and 4:00-6:00. Watch this YouTube video to find out how to put books on hold.
- Students in grades 3-6 can place up to 5 books on hold.
- Students in grades K-2 do not need to place books on hold. Just show and ask for a Mystery Bag. We will check-out 5 books on the spot and bring them right to your car.
- Email Patty Smalley at email@example.com to arrange a contact-free drop off of books to your home if you can’t make it to drop off.
- You can return OC library books at the Frost Middle School book drop box located in front of the school at the curb.