Olde Creek Elementary
- Date: Friday, October 27, 2017
- Time: 6:30 – 8:30pm ET
- Location: Olde Creek Elementary School
What Is A Trunk Or Treat?
An opportunity to show your creative/spooky/funny talents by decorating the trunk of your car, minivan or truck. We provide the treats (the same fun prizes given out at the games in years past) you provide the talent. Need inspiration? Just Google trunk-or-treat ideas and go from there.
Will There Still Be Games Inside?
No we are replacing the games with the trunk-or-treat. With over 100 volunteers needed for the games it was becoming a challenge to fill those spots and be able to provide a fun evening for our OCES students. Our hope is that this will start a fun new tradition for our OCES families to enjoy.
Will There Still Be The Monster Mash?
YES! Come dressed in your Halloween costume and you could win scariest, most creative, or funniest and get ready to dance and have fun with your friends.
Will There Still Be Food?
Yes pizza, chips and drinks will be available to purchase as well as baked goods.
What About The Cake Walk?
We are still going to have the very popular cake walk but we need VOLUNTEERS to provide the cakes. Last year, volunteers were sent out just before the Howl to purchase
cakes. This year as many (or little) cakes we receive is what will be available for the game.
No time for dinner? Join us for entrees, snacks, beverages and desserts in the cafe. Take advantage of advanced tickets sales and purchase:
- Entrees for $2.00 – Pizza by the slice
- Side items for $1.00 – Assorted side dishes and platters
- Beverages for $1.00 – choose water, juice boxes and/or soda.
- Desserts for $ .50 – thanks to our Olde Creek community, lots of “mummy”, individually wrapped desserts will be available.
Place your food order now! Given the popularity of food items in the past, there is a good chance we will sell out.
Save money and the hassle of waiting in long lines the night of the Howl by ordering your tickets and food vouchers today!
Complete the Online form and return to the school BY Thursday, October 26.
- Advanced ticket orders will be fulfilled October 20 and 23, and sent home via your child(ren)’s backpack on Thursday, October 26
- Alternatively, you can bring your completed form to the front lobby of the school on Wednesday and/or Thursday, October 25 and 26, between 10am and Noon
Trunk or Treat
There is no cost to participate in the Trunk or Treat. There are 20 spots available at a
first come first serve basis (or first to sign up on signup genius in this case). We
provide the “treats” you provide the creativity..decorate your trunk and feel free to
wear a costume
Creepy Cake Walk
It’s the Return of the Creepy Cake Walk! This very popular game will be located in two classrooms with Calk Walk Prize Pick Up in the Cafe.
- To play, each round (with two chances to win each round) costs TWO TICKETS ($1.00)
Located in the gym (7:00 – 8:30), dance to your favorite Halloween tunes, enjoy fun games and wear your scariest, funniest, or most unique costume to be eligible for prizes! Take advantage of early ticket sales:
- Entry for children (adults do not require a wristband) costs $3.00. The night of the Howl, the price increases to $4.00/child
- Glow bracelets cost ONE TICKET ($ .50); Glow necklaces cost TWO TICKETS ($1.00)