**We are looking for a volunteer to coordinate the 2020 Art Walk. The Art Walk coordinator organizes volunteers to help students pick art, matte the art, hang the art, and take it down. They also schedule food trucks for the event. Please contact Serena Cherry if you are interested.**
June 4, 2019
Art Display & Food Trucks • 5:30 – 8:00 pm
Chorus Concert • 7:00 – 7:30 pm
The Art Walk will feature artwork from every student. Come see the beautiful masterpieces that were created this year. Don’t miss the performance by the Olde Creek Chorus in the Gym. Enjoy the food trucks in the parking lot.
The food trucks are arriving at 5:30 pm.
- Blue City Indian Street Eats: bluecityfood.com
- Buena’Dillas! Globally Inspired Quesadillas: buenadillas.com
- Capitol Snow Hawaiian Shaved Ice: https://www.facebook.com/CapitolSnow17/
WE NEED YOUR HELP NOW!
Sign up today: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/8050d4eaba72ca20-oces2
This favorite event requires many volunteers ahead of time. We will be matting and hanging approximately 900 pieces of art.
- May 6-10: Help the students PICK their two favorite art pieces to be displayed, and send alarge brown bag with your child so they can take their remaining artwork home.
- May 13-24: MAT the art – all supplies provided, no experience needed!
- May 28-June 4: HANG the art throughout the first floor hallway.
- June 6-7: TAKE DOWN the art and return all pieces to the art classroom.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
If you have any questions, email email@example.com