- Date: Friday, October 26, 2018
- Time: 6:30 – 8:30pm
- Location: Olde Creek Elementary School
Trunk or Treat
Show your creative/spooky/funny talents by decorating the trunk of your car, minivan or truck. We provide the treats (the same fun prizes given out at the games in years past) you provide the talent. There is no cost to participate in the Trunk or Treat.
There are 20 spots available at a first come first serve basis. Please sign up through the Sign Up Genius link.
Located in the gym (7:00 – 8:30), dance to your favorite Halloween tunes, enjoy fun games and wear your scariest, funniest, or most unique costume to be eligible for prizes! Take advantage of early ticket sales:
- Entry for children (adults do not require a wristband) costs $3.00. The night of the Howl, the price increases to $4.00/child
- Glow bracelets cost ONE TICKET ($ .50); Glow necklaces cost TWO TICKETS ($1.00)
Creepy Cake Walk
This very popular game will be located in two classrooms with Calk Walk Prize Pick Up in the Cafe. We need volunteers to provide the cakes. As many (or little) cakes we receive is what will be available for the game.
A couple of our wonderful teachers will be painting faces for us this year!
Entrees, snacks, beverages and desserts will be served in the cafeteria. Take advantage of advanced tickets sales and purchase:
- Entrees for $2.00 – Pizza by the slice
- Side items for $1.00 – Assorted side dishes and platters
- Beverages for $1.00 – choose water, juice boxes and/or soda
- Desserts for $ .50 – lots of “mummy”, individually wrapped desserts will be available
Place your food order now! Given the popularity of food items in the past, there is a good chance we will sell out.
Save money and the hassle of waiting in long lines the night of the Howl by ordering your tickets and food vouchers today!
Complete the Advance Ticket form and return to the school by Thursday, October 25.
- Advanced ticket orders will be fulfilled October 20 and 23, and sent home via your child(ren)’s backpack on Thursday, October 26
- Alternatively, you can bring your completed form to the front lobby of the school on Wednesday and/or Thursday, October 25 and 26, between 10am and Noon